*Discounted Affiliate Membership to the Association for Coaching!
With Coaching training we recognise that making the right choice is of paramount importance, as this may be a choice to develop yourself with a view to making a career change or even enhance what you offer already.
Learning is a wonderful and natural process and with appropriate, meaningful and enjoyable tuition, you will be able to notice how you can use your skills immediately through useful and imaginative exercises as well as coursework designed to grow you further. We believe that if the process is a fun one, knowledge will be far easier to develop and you will be wanting to put it into practice as soon as possible.
You may be curious about other techniques and approaches used in the field of personal development and at Thoughtitude we are able to give you an appreciation of developing your skills across a wide range of fields.
What will I learn?
You will learn:
- Definitions & differences between coaching, mentoring and therapy
- Coaching Foundations
- The Benefits of Coaching
- Coaching Principles
- Coaching Ethics, Legal and Professional Guidelines
- How to establish the Coaching Agreement
- The Coaching Process
- Own Coaching Approach
- Coaching Models
- Coaching Techniques
- The Coaching Relationship – Development and Maintenance
- How to establish Goals and Outcomes
- The importance of Language
- The importance of Listening
- To Communicate Effectively
- The Structure and framework for Coaching
- How to Measure Outcomes
- How to Monitor and Report on Progress
- How to establish Roles, Responsibilities and Boundaries
- Client Confidentiality
- How to Build Rapport
- How to Give and Receive Feedback
- State Management
- Solution Focused Outcomes
- How to Broaden a Client’s Perception of an Issue
- How to Design and Build Strategies
- How to ask Powerful Questions
- Reflective Practice
- Psychometrics in Coaching
- Coaching Exercises
- Face to Face Coaching
- Group Coaching
- Telephone/Skype Coaching
- How to Set Up a Coaching Practice
- The Importance of Continuous Professional Development
- The Importance of Coaching Supervision
What do I get from the Course?
- A Comprehensive Coach Training Accredited by the Association for Coaching
- 2 First Class Trainers
- An Extensive Course Manual
- Practical Informal Assessments (no exams)
- An Accredited Diploma in Coach Training
- Peer Coaching
- Individual Coaching Supervision
- Group Coaching Supervision
- All the skills to be a Business or Life Coach
- Discounted Student Affiliate Membership to the Association for Coaching
- Individual & Group Feedback
- Individual Prism Brain Mapping Profiling
- Training in the beautiful Sussex Countryside – 40 acres
- Complete support during the whole process and after!
- Excellent training!
- Special Offer £200 Off either our Licensed Practitioner of NLP Course or our Licensed Master Practitioner of NLP Course.
Now also includes FREE PRISM Profiling for each coachee!
Prism provides three distinct profiles, or ‘maps’, of a person’s behaviour: how he or she naturally prefers to behave; the extent to which he or she feels it necessary to modify that behaviour on occasions to achieve key objectives, and the overall pattern of behaviour that he or she tends to use for most of the time
Call June 0787 6578055 or email June@thoughtitude.co.uk
The 7 Day Licensed Training will teach the attitudes, principles and techniques of Neuro Linguistic Programming, to increase personal effectiveness and to develop those skills in others. On successful completion of the 7 Day Licensed NLP Training you will gain certification through the Society of NLP, the first and largest NLP Certification Organisation in the world. Your Certificate will be signed by Dr Richard Bandler (Co-Creator of Neuro Linguistic Programming) in the 1970’s.
What Can You Expect?
You can expect to be trained by First Class Trainers, Licensed Master Trainer June O’Driscoll and Licensed Trainer Geoff Rolls, who are both valued members of the trainer assistant team for Dr Richard Bandler, John & Kathleen La Valle and Paul McKenna at their NLP Events.
You can expect to be trained in NLP the way it was created to be trained, through metaphors, language, strategies and fun!!
This seminar will teach you the methodology and principles of NLP and will allow you to develop your abilities to be innovative and creative in its applications.
What Will You Learn?
You will learn the most up to date applications of NLP and develop the attitude required to develop the techniques. Your ability to communicate will be enhanced further through developing the abilities to install unconsciously. Special attention is devoted to eliciting and installing Strategies, using enhanced understanding of both the Meta Model and Milton Model of communication and the ability to use metaphors to develop your communication further.
To develop a foundation of trust and co-operation with others, effortlessly.
To notice and read a person’s unconscious non-verbal responses in an ongoing interaction by observing behavioural cues with a specific internal response.
- Representation Systems
How people describe their experiences through their lanquage
- Meta Model
To ask specific questions to clarify information and to recover infromation that may be lost in translation.
- Milton Model
To be ‘Artfully Vague’ by using hypnotic lanquage.
- Well Formed Goals
A set of conditions that must be met to produce a successful and ecological outcome.
To install or collapse an internal response which is stimulated by an external trigger.
To recognise the sensory qualities evident by the 5 senses.
How to look at things from a different perspective.
To take a situation and to think about it as a story or analogy.
To detect a set of explicit steps used to achieve a specific outcome.
How you interpret the past, present and future to change things.
How to focus on an inner experience so that the external environment begins to fade.
If you need any further information please feel free to contact June on 07876 578055
Call June on 07876 578055 for more information
“I highly recommend June O’Driscoll, she is continually updating her training with the most up to date skills I have developed and one of those licensed internationally through the Society of Neuro-Lingusitic Programming.”