Accredited & Licensed Training Courses & Masterclasses.
With all our Accredited Courses and Masterclasses we recognise that making the right choice is of paramount importance, as this may be a choice to develop yourself with a view to making a career change, promotion or even enhance what you offer already.
Learning is a wonderful and natural process and with appropriate, meaningful and enjoyable tuition, you will be able to notice how you can use your skills immediately through useful and practical exercises.
We believe that if the process is a fun one, knowledge will be far easier to develop and you will be wanting to put it into practice as soon as possible.
You may be curious about other techniques and approaches used in the field of personal development and at Thoughtitude we are able to give you an appreciation of developing your skills across a wide range of fields.
Thoughtitude offers accredited courses in NLP, Life Coaching, Business coaching, Hypnotherapy, Presentation Skills and Reiki, as well as Weightloss Masterclasses, Smoking Cessations Masterclasses and Mindfulness Masterclasses.
We also offer individual consultations including Life Coaching, Business Coaching, NLP, Hypnotherapy, Coaching Supervision and Hypnotherapy Supervision, to help with a number of conditions and issues, including…
We also offer Business or Life Coaching on a group or individual basis.
“A collaborative solution-focused, results-orientated and systematic process in which the coach facilitates the enhancement of work performance, life experience, self-directed learning and personal growth of the coachee.” (Anthony Grant, University of Sydney, 2000)
Life coaching aims to assist clients determine and achieve personal goals. Life coaches use a broad range of strategies to assist clients with the process of establishing and reaching goals. Coaching is not therapy, consulting or mentoring.
Coaching and therapy both focus on helping clients discover their own solutions and have many similarities but they are not the same thing.
In a Nutshell the process is:
- A professional ongoing relationship that assists clients to produce extraordinary results.
- One that can enhance performance and improve the client’s quality of life.
- Focussed and led by the client and the coach listens, observes, questions and facilities the interaction.
- A solution focussed relationship which establishes where the client is now and where they want to be.
- An active interaction where actions are developed and owned by the client.
- A face to face or increasingly popular now by Skype or Telephone interaction that is solution focussed.
- One where the amount of sessions can range from 4-6 Sessions or over a period or 1,3 6 months, totally depending on the client’s outcomes.
Life coaching is an amalgamation of techniques that allow the opportunity to take quality time off to review one’s life, to gain a more precise understanding about what is not working and why; and to reveal any self limiting beliefs or values that drive repetitive limiting behaviour. It also aims to prioritise what is important in a person’s life and gain a tangible perspective in what is actually wanted. This may even involve setting new (and achievable) goals.
Life coaching is a way of providing people with personal support that is committed to their success and development. The coach is someone who will make a difference in the client’s life by supporting them and by encouraging their personal and professional growth.
The coach helps the client identify where they are now, where they want to be and how to get there; and then keeps them on track until they achieve their goals. It is important that the life coach does not impose their own ideas on the client, life coaches do not tell people how to do things.
Life coaching is not about being a therapist, mentor or counsellor, it is not about looking back into past experiences or emotional issues. Equally it is not a short-term measure to cope with crises.
- Life Coaching is a temporary relationship between two people, the coach and coachee
- The relationship depends on commitment from both parties
- The Coach has the responsibility of ending the relationship when the desired goals or outcomes have been achieved by the client
- Life Coaching is a holistic approach and considers all aspects of the coachee’s life and situation
- Life Coaching is action driven and the outcomes that derive from those actions are more important
What does a life coach do?
The following are among the life coach’s functions:
- To Assist the coachee to achieve their goals and objectives
- To work holistically with the coachee
- To listen, probe, have dialogue to understand their meaning
- To be independent and non judgmental
- To be supportive and structured to help the coachee achieve more
- To have a selection of tools that can assist the coachee to achieve more
- To explore possibilities and avenues to realise their potential
- To provide a confidential and safe environment to facilitate change
- To align client values and objectives to their environment
- To finish the relationship at the appropriate time
Individual consultations take place in an attractive and peaceful location at The Copthorne Hotel, Gatwick, If you would like to find out more, or to book and individual consultation, call June on 07876 578055.
This is your time now to invest in yourself so give me a call and start the change to unlimiting beliefs and being the best you can be!