Accredited Diploma in Coach Training ADCT
To book a place on our course 'Accredited Diploma in Coach Training ADCT' please select the number of attendees below and then click the 'Register Now' button.
- September 1, 2018 - September 9, 2018
9:30 am - 5:00 pm
*Discounted Affiliate Membership to the Association for Coaching!
With Coaching training we recognise that making the right choice is of paramount importance, as this may be a choice to develop yourself with a view to making a career change or even enhance what you offer already.
Learning is a wonderful and natural process and with appropriate, meaningful and enjoyable tuition, you will be able to notice how you can use your skills immediately through useful and imaginative exercises as well as coursework designed to grow you further. We believe that if the process is a fun one, knowledge will be far easier to develop and you will be wanting to put it into practice as soon as possible.
You may be curious about other techniques and approaches used in the field of personal development and at Thoughtitude we are able to give you an appreciation of developing your skills across a wide range of fields.
What will I learn?
You will learn:
- Definitions & differences between coaching, mentoring and therapy
- Coaching Foundations
- The Benefits of Coaching
- Coaching Principles
- Coaching Ethics, Legal and Professional Guidelines
- How to establish the Coaching Agreement
- The Coaching Process
- Own Coaching Approach
- Coaching Models
- Coaching Techniques
- The Coaching Relationship – Development and Maintenance
- How to establish Goals and Outcomes
- The importance of Language
- The importance of Listening
- To Communicate Effectively
- The Structure and framework for Coaching
- How to Measure Outcomes
- How to Monitor and Report on Progress
- How to establish Roles, Responsibilities and Boundaries
- Client Confidentiality
- How to Build Rapport
- How to Give and Receive Feedback
- State Management
- Solution Focused Outcomes
- How to Broaden a Client’s Perception of an Issue
- How to Design and Build Strategies
- How to ask Powerful Questions
- Reflective Practice
- Psychometrics in Coaching
- Coaching Exercises
- Face to Face Coaching
- Group Coaching
- Telephone/Skype Coaching
- How to Set Up a Coaching Practice
- The Importance of Continuous Professional Development
- The Importance of Coaching Supervision
What do I get from the Course?
- A Comprehensive Coach Training Accredited by the Association for Coaching
- 2 First Class Trainers
- An Extensive Course Manual
- Practical Informal Assessments (no exams)
- An Accredited Diploma in Coach Training
- Peer Coaching
- Individual Coaching Supervision
- Group Coaching Supervision
- All the skills to be a Business or Life Coach
- Discounted Student Affiliate Membership to the Association for Coaching
- Individual & Group Feedback
- Individual Prism Brain Mapping Profiling
- Training in the beautiful Sussex Countryside – 40 acres
- Complete support during the whole process and after!
- Excellent training!
- Special Offer £400 Off either our Licensed Practitioner of NLP Course or our Licensed Master Practitioner of NLP Course.
Now also includes FREE PRISM Profiling for each coachee!
Prism provides three distinct profiles, or ‘maps’, of a person’s behaviour: how he or she naturally prefers to behave; the extent to which he or she feels it necessary to modify that behaviour on occasions to achieve key objectives, and the overall pattern of behaviour that he or she tends to use for most of the time
Call June 0787 6578055 or email June@thoughtitude.co.uk