Prize Draw Terms and Conditions:
- The “Prize Draw” is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over.
- Closing date as per Facebook post.
- The Prize Draw is not open to employees or agencies of Thoughtitude (The Promoter), their group companies or family members, freelance contributors or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Prize Draw entrants must comment on Facebook in relation to the prize draw post.
- No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or otherwise in connection with the Prize Draw, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Thoughtitude prize draw” in the subject line.
- The winner will be randomly selected and notified via Facebook within 7 days of the draw closing, if they are a winner. Those that do not win will not be notified.
- Only one entry per person. Only one winner per household.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Thoughtitude.
- If a winner does not respond to The Promoter within 7 days of being notified of their win, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and The Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and The Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The Promoter will organize redemption of the prize with the winner within 14 days of acceptance of the prize and contact information. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
- As part of entry, the winner’s name may be mentioned in relation to the Prize Draw, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, for publicity purposes and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice. In entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw, or accepting a/the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of The Promoter in all matters relating to the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this Prize Draw where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter: Thoughtitude, The Copthorne Hotel Gatwick, Copthorne Way, Copthorne, West Sussex.